The FORESDA consortium is pleased to invite you to its first KICK-OFF MEETING of their transnational project that will take place in Ljubljana, on the 7th of March 2017.
FORESDA is a project co-funded by the European Union Funds, within the Danube Transnational Programme.
Through its activities, FORESDA will have a significant input in the transformation of the traditional forest-based areas into innovative, modern areas, development of innovation-friendly ecosystems aiming to improve or reconfigure the existing value chains; improve innovation culture in SME’s, and also strengthen collaboration in the quadruple helix and implement new ways of collaboration in the Danube area.
During this event, the consortium aims to present the activities, objectives and outputs of the FORESDA project; raise awareness among the stakeholders.
Project partners from 9 countries, stakeholders, important representatives of the wood industry sector, and representatives of the local, national authorities will be present at this event.
Participants will have the opportunity to find out more about the following topics:
• DANUBIOVALNET: Bio Based Value Added Network – Mateja Dermastia, Chief Executive Officer
• ERUDITE: Enhancing Rural and Urban Digital Innovation Territories through Open Innovation and Socio-Economic Return on Investment Processes – dr. Emilija Stojmenova Duh, Docent / Assistant professor University of Ljubljana, Faculty of Electrical Engineering
• VALUE CHAIN DEVELOPMENT – Genoveva Christova, Managing Director, Ligna Group Bulgaria
• WOOD PLASTICS COMPOSITS – Anja Röllich, WFG, Northern Black Forest
• INNORENEW COE – Renewable Materials and Healthy Environments – Dr Andreja Kutnar, University of Primorska and InnoRenew CoE, Slove
• AREA SCIENCE PARK, TRIESTE, Italy – Mr Paolo Panjek, Consortium for the research area, Department for innovation od enterprises
• ACCELERATOR – Mojca Cvirn, Project management, Technology Park Ljubljana Ltd
Further information about the Kick-off event: http://www.interreg-danube.eu/approved-projects/foresda
Venue: Slovenian Forestry Institute, Vecna pot 2, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia
In order to register please click HERE
(Official language of the event: English)
Should you have any question regarding this event, please feel free to contact us.